Everything you need for this treehouse is probably sitting around your house someplace! These sweet little plant stakes couldn't be easier... don't be surprised when all your houseplants start sprouting their own tiny treehouses!
- toilet paper tubes
- popsicle sticks
- marker (or crayons, or paint...)
1. Cut your tube in half (or to desired size)
2. Fold one end in on itself so it looks like this:
3. Draw house design on one side
4. Draw a ladder on your popsicle stick
5. Tape ladder to the inside of the tube (make sure your ladder design is facing the front of the house!)
And that's that! Use the "ladder" as a plant stake, and find the perfect place for your little treehouse!