My Bedroom Name Signs
I absolutely love a simple book that captures the magic of childhood! The newly established small publisher, Tower Block Books, is totally nailing it in this department. The stories they're printing are obviously selective: totally beautiful, simple, and inspiring.
Little one and I worked on this name sign while my oldest was in school today, but I know he'll want one too! It's an easy project with enough simple steps to keep both big and small artists engaged.
1. Cut your card stock to size. To keep it simple, I just cut my paper in half.
2. Use the masking tape to write your child's name. (My six year old will probably do this part himself)
3. Color, color, color!
4. Peel off the masking tape for the big reveal!
5. String beads on the pipe cleaner
6. Punch two holes, insert your beaded pipe cleaner, and enjoy your adorable new name sign!